Sunday, November 2, 2008

Busy Weekend





I thought this was funny because I can't imagine seeding a lawn like this


We had a great time trick or treating with the girls. Jocelyn dressed up as a Lion and Ashley was a chef. We went to get candy with Jason, Michelle and their kids. They ended up with way too much candy as usual.


Jesse and Aiste had a party at their new house. It was a lot of fun and my husband lost all his money playing cards. Their new house is awesome and very nicely done.


Saturday took me up to Walkerville for my Grandpa's surprise 80th birthday party. He was definetely surprised to see us all there. I got to visit with family which was good because most of them I haven't seen in a long time.

Saturday we ended up at Ed & Erica's for an awesome party. Erica and Melissa did an awesome job at decorating. Everyone brought a dish that was halloween themed. I ended up bringing bone breadsticks with brain dip. Someone made these little edible mice that I had a hard time eating at all, and I could not eat the Pretzel rods with Snot. They just looked too gross. Brian and I won the Euchre tournament and took home $30 which paid for the babysitter so we weren't complaining.


Brian left early this morning for South Dakota to go pheasant hunting. I was incredibly proud of Ashley today when she prayed for Daddy's safe hunting trip before dinner.


No comments: