Friday, September 10, 2010

Back to Blogging

Wow, can't believe it has been almost 2 years but I am going to try and be back. Life is so busy and with emails, phone & facebook I wasn't sure I had time for this ever again. When I just went back and read some of my older posts I saw all the simple things that I posted that I would never have remembered if I hadn't blogged it so here we go again. Jocelyn is in 1st grade this year and Ashley in 3rd. They are growing up so quickly it makes me sad sometimes. We had a great summer with being at the cottage and spending time with friends and family. My mom came home for 2 weeks and we had an absolute blast. Miss her much and can't wait for the day she moves back home. So many pictures to share but that will have to wait until next week.

1 comment:

Pain SUX said...

Glad to see you are back at your blogging. You can always try to squeeze in a little here and there :)

~Steph
fortheluvofsanity.blogspot.com